Friday, September 18, 2009

Blackberry Blogging Clients Freeware

Wordpress Blogging App

Blackberry Wordpress client freeware

When I saw early developments on a Wordpress client for the Blackberry, I was instantly very excited. Although I'm a loyal Blogger user, I do have some sites that run on wordpress and even some forums running on bbpress.

The idea of updating my site on my Blackberry always seems to make sense to me.The blackberry is just the perfect phone for typing something. Who else spends more time on perfecting their keypad designs but RIM.

Going back to the Wordpress client, the moment you install it on your phone, you will have to setup your hosting details, either your hosted on a wordpress domain or your you have Wordpress installed on your domain. Setup is very easy and straight forward, enter your URL, username and password.

After this you can now compose new post and even upload pictures. The client also has some handy comment moderation, so now you can through them where ever you may be.

Overall the wordpress client works great I do notice it to be a bit slower on the Pearl and the Curve compared to Bold. It works great on the Storm and I love the landscape mode.

download Wordpress for the Blackberry OTA: http://blackberry.wordpress.org/install

No comments:

Post a Comment